Business Insurance


Every commercial operation needs business insurance. The specific blend of coverage types you need for your business depends on many factors.

For example, you may need some combination of the following types of commercial coverage:

  • Business interruption insurance
  • Commercial property insurance
  • Commercial tenants insurance
  • Commercial vehicle or commercial truck insurance
  • Construction bonds
  • Contractor’s liability
  • Contractors and builder’s risk coverage
  • Crime coverage or fidelity insurance
  • Cyber Liability
  • Directors’ and officers’ liability
  • Employment practices liability (EPLI)
  • General liability
  • Inland marine coverage
  • Landlord insurance
  • Professional liability (errors and omissions)
  • Pollution liability
  • Taxi or Livery Service
  • Workers compensation

While you certainly do not need all of these coverage types to safely run your business, it’s nice to know that you have a variety of ways to manage the specific risks your company faces.

Our Customers Say

Patty and the entire Tonry team work tirelessly to provide GS Security with best in class services.  They are like an extension of our in house staff!

Executive Sales

GS Security Systems, Inc.