Updated 3/23/2020 - Massachusetts insurance agencies are considered COVID-19 Essential Services and are NOT mandated to close per Governor Baker's order.
Tonry Insurance Group's first priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, partners and community. As such, we are proactively making changes to practice social distancing. Some of these changes may affect you. We ask for your understanding and patience while we all navigate this uncharted territory.
We will update this page as circumstances change that may affect our staff, clients or partners.
Tonry Insurance Group's Response to COVID-19 Coronavirus - a letter from Lou Tonry
Tonry Office Updates:
- Quincy Office - open and staffed - please call before visiting - social distancing strictly enforced
- Lexington Office - open and staffed - please call before visiting - social distancing strictly enforced
- All staff are available by phone and email.
Massachusetts RMV Updates:
Regrettably, due to RMV closures and limitations, and our desire to practice social distancing, we are unable to provide registry services for our clients at this time. Once the registry returns to full operations and it is deemed safe to engage the public, we will begin this service again. For more information on registry services available online, changes to RMV guidelines and information on specific branches, please visit the RMV Website: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/rmv-covid-19-information
Resources and Articles that we have found helpful
General Information regarding COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Massachusetts Government Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Massachusetts Information on Unemployment and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in Boston
- Rights Arising From Coronavirus-Related Project Shutdown Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- What Businesses Can Do To Prepare For Coronavirus Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Loan Fund Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EID) program U.S. Small Business Administration
- Who Qualifies for Paid leave Under the New Coronavirus Law New York Times
- What Employers Need to Know About Families First Coronavirus Response Act Forbes